1. Wrap thin rope around the legs of end tables to create scratching posts.
2. And stack those end tables to create shelves for your cat to lounge on, and for pet supply storage.
4. Empty milk cartons can be used to create a kitty litter scoop.
5. Terrariums are a good way to keep your cats from getting into your plants or walking around with dirty paws.
6. Or place pinecones in potted plants, because they’re uncomfortable for your cat to step on and will keep them out.
7. Cover exposed cords with split tubing to keep your cats from chewing through them.
8. NATURE’S MIRACLE. It gets rid of cat-pee stains and odors that are otherwise indestructible.
9. Make a window perch for your cat to see what’s going on outside.
10. Or use an old ladder as a cat climbing ramp.
11. Buy a cute toilet paper cover to keep your cat from unraveling it.
12. Make your own flea repellent.
14. Use old plastic Easter eggs to create fun puzzle toys for your cat.
17. Create a fun and inexpensive game for your cat using an old cardboard box and a ball.
18. Learn about your cat’s body language from these simple charts so you always know what they’re telling you!
19. If you need to bathe your cat, do it in the sink as opposed to the bathtub.
21. Draw a circle around your pet’s food bowl with chalk to keep ants away.
22. Leave some empty space on shelves for your cat to perch.
23. Hide the litter box inside a chest or cabinet.
24. Spend a few extra moments in the morning or evening brushing down your cat, and you’ll have less fur on all your furniture!
25. And running your hands over the furniture with rubber gloves on is a quick and easy way to get rid of cat hair.
26. Make food-dish shelves to keep your cat’s food out of reach from the dog.
27. And remember, if your cat is blinking slowly at you, it means they love you 🙂
A shelter cat with the saddest face had given up hope, sitting quietly in the cage until a couple came to rescue him. What a difference adoption can make in just an hour! Meet BenBen the cat! One hour is all it took to transform this sad cat into a happy ball of orange fur....
You already know that cats improve your life. But did you know there are actually many scientific benefits to being a cat owner? For example, multiple surveys and studies have shown that cat owners tend to be smarter and more educated than dog owners. Here are 8 scientific benefits of being a cat owner. #1...